Duration: Two Years / Eligibility: GNM
Total Seats: 20
Aims & Content :
The main purpose of the undergraduate degree in Nursing is to provide an educational programme through which the graduates will be prepared to assume responsibility in the primary, secondary and tertiary care of people as professional nurses. It is expected that graduates are capable of teaching and supervising appropriate nursing and health care in different settings and participate in the administration of nursing service and education.
- Hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
- Be a registered nurse in State Nursing Council.
- Have a passed Pre University Examination in Sciences or equivalent examination from recognized Board.
- Must be below 48 year of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Be medically fit.
- Have a working knowledge of English.
- Have a good personal and professional record.
- Admission will be on Interest Test conducted by Pt. BD Sharma Health Science University.