Duration: Two Years / Eligibility: B.Sc Nursing
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to M.Sc. Nursing Course
Eligibility Criteria/Admission Requirements:
1. Professional Qualification :
- The candidate must be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirement include the following :-
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Hons. Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
2. Work Experience
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
3. Candidate shall be medically fit.
4. 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
Entrance / Selection Test
Selection of the candidates should be based on the marks/merit of the entrance examination held by university or competent authority.
Eligibility Criteria for Examination to M.Sc. Nursing
1. The examination for 1 year & 2 year as the case may be, shall be open to a student who has remained on the rolls of the college affiliated for the M.Sc. Nursing course in the year concerned preceding the examination & the original certificates signed by the principal of the college candidate must have :-
- satisfactory record of professional work & conduct.
- have attended not less than 80% of lectures & practical held in each of the subjects & 80% of clinical practices in nursing subjects in which he/she wishes to be examined.
- 100% attendance in each of the practical areas before award or degree.
- Secured at least 50% marks of the total marks fixed for internal assessment in each subject separately, in order to be eligible to appear in all University examination. The re-appear/fail student will not be reassessed every time for the purpose of internal assessment & their previous score of assessment will be carried forward.
3. Procedure for Selection :
Admission to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing shall be made by a centralized admission committee on the basis of merit of the candidates appearing in the entrance test, conducted by the Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak on behalf of the Government of Haryana as per Haryana Government Notification from time to time.